It is my job to bring you a Ready, Willing and Able buyer. That being said, it is important to know what current buyers are looking for in a property. I work closely with today's buyers and knows what they will ask, before they ask. When I meet with you, I will give you information about today's buyers so that you will understand what they might do and why.
Whether a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, I make sure you understand the process of buying a home. Whether you need to have lots of details explained or already know what will happen next, I work to make the process run as smoothly as possible.
IMPORTANT: a real estate agent in NC does not represent you or work for you until you have a formal agreement to work together...!
Before you agree to work together, I will:
- provide a Working With Real Estate Agents Brochure
- give you an overview of the home buying process
- make sure you have started conversations with a lender
- make sure that you are a ready, willing and able buyer
- make sure you select or have a real estate closing attorney in place
- show you one home
By then, you and I should know whether or not we would like to work together.
Should we decide to work together, I will:
- ask you to sign the Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement
- ask you to make a list of things your next home MUST have and CANNOT have
- set up auto emails to let you know when new things come on the market
- keep you posted by email of things that change price
- give you the best search tools for you to do your own browsing
- require drive-bys of properties before scheduling showings
- show you properties in your price range that closely match your needs
- guide you through the process step-by-step
- communicate with you regularly
- communicate with listing agents, your attorney's office, your lender
- work to provide as smooth of a transaction as possible.
Before you list, I will provide a:
- Working With Real Estate Agents Brochure
- complimentary pre-listing consultation
- ideas on how to prepare your home for sale
- comprehensive market analysis
Once you agree to work with me to get your home sold, I will provide:
- a list of listing strategies
- complimentary staging consultation
- yard and directional Signs (not all clients wish for this anymore)
- a Lock Box
- online marketing through the Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com and others
- work diligently to bring you a Ready, Willing and Able Buyer
- communication with any buyers who call about your listing
- communication with any cooperating brokers who might bring you a buyer
- communication with you regularly about where we are in the process
- communication with your attorney's office and others
- step by step guidance during the selling process
- work to provide as smooth of a transaction as possible